YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Monday, July 20, 2009

????QUASSAR'S QUIZ~CAN SOMEONE NAME THIS MYSTERY ACT????

This photo is from the personal collection of, "Camel John" Rusche, don't feel bad if you don't know who it is,,,,I don't either????

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

May be Tony Rigetti, who came from Italy to join Ringling-Barnum with his unsupported ladder act, perhaps in the 1950s or '60s. -- Bill Hall

7/20/2009 3:59 PM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

~THANK YOU BIll~
Now that I see the name, I believe you are right.
Didn't one of these girls get injured practicing the break-away with "The Rudy Sister"?

7/20/2009 6:00 PM  
Blogger Chic Silber said...

I believe that was Barbara who

married Frank Perry and passed

away a few years back

7/21/2009 9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

correct, one of the ladies was Barbara and the oher lady is
Manja....who later married Roland Kaiser......believe that was in the early 60s....
Moulay

7/21/2009 5:17 PM  
Anonymous Rolanda Kaiser said...

Yes, This is the Rigettis Balancing Ladder. That is my mom Manja Kaiser on the top, then aunt Barbara and my uncle Tony. I have this same picture at home!

7/23/2009 2:51 PM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

~THANK YOU ROLANDA~

7/23/2009 4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home