YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Friday, May 26, 2006

QUASSAR'S QUIZ


The boy on the left was a young clown, and is now an Award Winning Director of Documentary Films, the girl in the center did a Knockabout Act with her father and is now a very sucessful Hollywood Stunt Person & Stunt Coordinator, & the girl on the right did a 2 People Teeterboard Act with her father, works Roman Rings, and also does Stunt Work. This photo was taken in 1974.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thinking the boy is your son; David, if my memory hasn't failed completely. I'm curious about these three.

5/26/2006 11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your son, Nobi Arden, and Wendy Bell.

5/26/2006 11:24 PM  
Blogger Down the Road by Jim said...

Hi Bill -- Jim Peterson here -- how did you set up your sight to have the " comments must be approved by the blog author" thing??? I'll ask Shannon to help me set it up if it's possible on mine, and get back to work -- thanks

5/27/2006 7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guessed yesterday- your son, Nobi Arden, and Wendy Bell. If I am right, are there prizes?!!!

5/27/2006 9:20 PM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

It seems people are posting comments but they are not coming through. I am working on the problem so keep trying.
B. Strong

5/28/2006 11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried last week, using "Other". Maybe it works better as "Anonymous", or I should sign up for an account. I guessed the boy was your son David. Not sure about the young ladies.
Ron Perry

5/29/2006 8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I already tried posting twice with my guesses hoping for prizes!!! Your son, David, Nobi Arden, and Wendy Bell.
Tavana Luvas

5/29/2006 12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok Anonymous worked!!
T.Luvas

5/29/2006 12:38 PM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

Congradulations Tavana, I hope you enjoyed the prize!

5/29/2006 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home