YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Friday, December 08, 2006

QUASSAR'S QUIZ: FROM NINETTE THERON PARKER

How many of you remember this handsome Frenchman, and can you tell me what act he worked in this wardrobe?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robert Baudy Nuf Said

12/08/2006 6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Act 1 chaseing RBBB showgirls Act 2 Any girl

12/08/2006 7:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right on, Ninette you get the prize. Robert Baudy and his greyhounds and monkeys. One of a kind. Never will be duplicated, Handsome guy, great showman, excellent audience appealing act. The best of the best. I worked the Texas dates with him and been on dates with him with the leopards and tigers. Always top drawer, but still believe the dogs and monkeys were his best. Not ashamed to say I copied alot he did and I damn sure got me a red riding coat with the boots and britches, but you can't copy the original. I have always enjoyed his company.

12/08/2006 9:56 PM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

NOW THAT IS A COMPLIMENT,,,,FROM THE BEST TO THE BEST!!!!

12/09/2006 7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home