YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Saturday, January 27, 2007

FROM KATHY, "PASS THE COOL WHIP" NELSON

Kathy wants to know if someone can add some names to any of the faces here. The only one I know for sure is Harry Thomas, & I do believe that's Mamie Ward peeking out beside him

6 Comments:

Blogger Down the Road by Jim said...

Ah, is a ghoul whip something used to keep the workers moving in cemeteries after dark ??? just wondering .

1/28/2007 8:06 AM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

First I have troble with my sss's, now I can't tell the difference between a C, & a G, "COOL WHIP", like Whipped Cream.

1/28/2007 9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bottom second on left, Tony Martian Scott. Third from right, believe one of Caudillo sisters.

1/28/2007 10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

knowing Tony scott, it sure do not look like her, but ten one has shange alot in time, so I maybe wrong, but the 4th one from left it look like Dolly Copperland.

1/28/2007 2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO...NO...NANETTE....NOT COPPER....
BUT ...COPLAND ...YES.....LOL.....
L.Y.

1/28/2007 3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks' ANONYMOUS' I too sometime misspelles some names, but then again you just misspelled my name, it is Ninette' and NOT' Nanette. sorry it is not in the dictionary. my BIG sister gave me this nickname.

1/29/2007 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home