YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Monday, February 26, 2007

NEW BLOGGER

After being hounded to death to change to New Blogger every time I log in to create, or edit a post, I finally gave in, if for no other reason, just to shut them up.

So bear with me & hopefully it won't take me as long to learn the new way as it did to learn the old one, of course by that time, they'll change it again!!!!

It makes me recall a phone conversation with Buckles about upgrades, etc., in reply to something Barbara said in the background he said, "I'm an old man, I like things the way they are". My sentiments exactly!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't help but agree with you.
I too, just get to know a system,
and it get's changed. I wish they would stop messing with us old timers. Your doing good Bill.
Keep up the good work.

2/26/2007 6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can remember the story Barbara Woodcock told me about Buckles dad. He said the exact same thing when "Instant Coffee" first came out. He never said a word about "TANG" when it arrived. I still haven't figured out the old ways yet.

2/26/2007 7:21 PM  
Blogger Down the Road by Jim said...

Ha --- just wait till you find the color the letters different thingy -- you'll think you know it all , like me! Good luck , as Spike Jones used to say to the audience prior to performing some piece of music

2/26/2007 8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home