YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Saturday, April 28, 2007

TELEGRAM FOR MIREILLE!!!!

Hello mireille from spain:
Soy un apasionado del circo porque lo llevo en la sangre, creo que somos familia porque tenemos el mismo apellido el padre de mi abuelo tuvo un circo en espaƱa hasta que se lo quito franco. me gustaria contactar con usted mi correo electronico es mimiarnosi@yahoo.es

7 Comments:

Blogger Down the Road by Jim said...

Hey Bill - do you want me to translate this message ?? Of course I don't speak ,or even understand Spanish , but I'm good at guessing !

4/29/2007 6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jim' I am happy to stranlated to you'. "I am a circus fan, because I carry it in my blood. I believed we are family, for we have the same (last) name. The father of my grand father had a circus in Spain, until Franco took it off. I would like to get in touch by electronic mail" (email).

4/29/2007 11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Jim.
And Thank you Ninette.

we will Email back.to Spain.
Julian told me many years ago,
That his Father had a circus,
wile traveling on the road.
the Franco military man's.
came and made them take all the circus equipments of the trucks,
into the streets.
that they needed. and would get there money for it...???
wish they never did.
3 generation still waithing..LOL.
OLE Circus life.
Thank you. Mireille.

4/29/2007 3:11 PM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

HEY!!!! What about the Telegraph Delivery Boy!!!! Man, Dangerfield thinks he don't get no respect!!!!

4/29/2007 6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

24-Hour-Man. You are the best.
Remenber, The last one.
will always be the Firts,
you already have your place.
Thank you again.!!!!!! Bill.Cherie.

4/30/2007 7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Up date on.
Hello mireille from spain.

It is the grandson.
from Julian Arnosi Brother.indeed
we are werry happy,to Email back and forth. we thank you.Bill cherie

4/30/2007 10:15 PM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

"Help somebody,,,,it'll make ya feel good"

5/01/2007 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home