YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Monday, May 07, 2007

OUT OF THE PAST: JOE SHERMAN VANI

JOE & LUCKY
I just finished a 30 minute telephone conversation with Joe, he is 94 years young, blind, but still in great spirits, hasn't lost his sense of humor, a little forgetful, but in my opinion as sharp as ever.

He gave me this message for all his friends, "I love you, and I miss you all"!!!! He says one of these days he's coming down to Showfolks to see everyone.

I'm sure he would appreciate a card or letter.
Joe Vani
29 Tabalee Cove
Milford, OH
45150
If anyone would like to give him a call, email me & I can give you his number, I don't want to post it publicly.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill, Off Subject, Please pass on to Joanne that i saw her act in Hibbing, MN. It was fabulous. Well done Joanne (and peewee, of course) I felt the show was very weak with the exception of the Frisco elephants, Shane Johnson's lemonzeen, and Fletcher's low wire. And the panda's of course.

Well done to those acts

Thanks

5/07/2007 5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kristine Zerbini,and
Samson Zerbini.

5/07/2007 6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To Dan H
Thank you very much.Next time make yourself known.I was looking forward to meeting you
Joanne

5/09/2007 1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Melvin Urius, christine zerbini, & Steven Strong

5/10/2007 5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Melvin Urius, Christine Zerbini & Steven Strong

5/10/2007 5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home