YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Friday, May 18, 2007

QUASSAR'S QUIZ: FROM FATIMA

This great question came in the form of a comment from Fatima this morning.

Who was the man who when asked a question, would always reply, "Don't bother me now", "Talk to Paul"?

9 Comments:

Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

ninette had commented that this was Al Dobritch, which is correct, but I lost the comment when I moved the Quiz to make room for the following series.

5/18/2007 2:55 PM  
Blogger Pat Cashin said...

My guess would have been John, George or Ringo.

5/19/2007 6:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good memory Ninette!!

5/19/2007 10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who can forget Al and his 15-story swan dive out of the Frontier Hotel?

5/19/2007 4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Les't not forget' that even birds need a helping hand on theirs first flight.

5/19/2007 10:00 PM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

I don't think anyone knew him real well, but I know one thing, he did not do it on his own. He thought he could talk his way out of anything and most of the time he was right.

5/20/2007 5:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

15-story swan dive???
is this amusing???

5/20/2007 9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not at all amusing, anonymous. Strictly business.

5/20/2007 5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MR...JOHNNI...H...
I...DONT...SEE...U....LATELY...????
MISSS...U....!!!!!!!

5/21/2007 7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home