YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Sunday, October 07, 2007

FUNERAL SERVICE FOR GAYLORD MAYNARD

Hello All:

I'm so drained. I want to call you all, but I can hardly speak at the moment.
Dad's service will be held on Thursday the 11th at high noon (12:00 PM) We will have a reception to celebrate his life following the service at Showfolks of Sarasota.

Palms Memorial Park is handling his arrangements:
170 Honore Avenue
Sarasota, FL 34232
941-371-4962

The Service will be held at:
Meadowland Worship Center
of the First Church of God
8893 Fruitville Rd.
Sarasota, Fl

Showfolks Of Sarasota:
5204 North Lockwood Ridge Road
Sarasota, Fl

Love to all,
Rhonda
407-433-0715

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We want to thank each and every one of you, for helping us celebrate the life of our father, Mr. Gaylord Maynard. It meant the world to us, and I know in my heart that dad was smiling down on us all too. I just can't muster the words...the cards, the flowers, your love and support, simply incredible!

Jeannette Williams, you did a magnificent job with dad's reception at Showfolks, Thank you! Our deepest thanks to ALL of you!

Sincerely,
Rhonda, Leslie & Family

10/14/2007 12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gaylord was a great person. I had the Privilege to know him as a performer , friend, and employer. He had such a wealth of knowledge and experience and was willing to share it with anyone smart enough to listen and learn from him. He will be greatly missed . Much respect and condolences. From Carmen & Family.

11/06/2007 7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home