YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HADI TEMPLE SHRINE CIRCUS, EVANSVILLE, IN: 1999

This is the Aerial Ballet featuring the lovely & talented Tavana Luvas doing her Upside Down Loop Walk & Single Trapeze.


TAVANA PART ONE

Because of the length, & my inexperience I decided to play it safe & split the movie into two parts,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Send this tape to the RBBB office and show them that there is nothing wrong with tradition. After all, the Bill of Rights is still going strong without any creative tampering.

When the tape started playing there was something wrong with my speakers. Then I realized it was the sound of A REAL CIRCUS BAND!

Tavana, fantastic. Your act had more tricks than the entire RBBB show.

Mr. Strong--great job with the movies--you're a regular Steven Speilberg.

11/01/2007 7:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tavana,, You're simply great... The Air misses you.. Mr. Lee

11/01/2007 9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the kind words. This will be my second year not to be in Evansville and I miss being there VERY much. I wish I could still do my act; I loved it!

11/01/2007 9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So far I've watched this tape THREE TIMES today. I didn't think shows like this even existed anymore!

11/01/2007 11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home