YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

MORE HIGH ACTS FROM NINETTE

I had a discussion with John Winn about the High Acts of days gone by at the Showfolks Club last Sat. night, so it sort of whet my appetite. Since Ninette had sent me this great group of photos not too long ago, it gave me an excuse to pst them.
I'm starting out with Bill Kormpates because I think he was probably around longer than any of the other acts like this. It might be a toss up between him & Bruce Anderson.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOORAY....HOORAY...HOORAY...
FOR...THE....HIGH...ACT...
WATH...A....JOB....TO...SET...UP..
....AND..TEAR....DOWN...

11/07/2007 12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOORAY...HOORAY....HOORAY...
FOR...THE...HIGHT....ACT....
OF...YEASTERDAYS.....CANT...
...CONPARE...WITH...TODAYS....
NO....WAY.....

11/07/2007 12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home