YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Saturday, December 22, 2007

COLE BROS. #14: WILD WEST CONCERT




I LOVE YOU HONEY,,BUT THE SEASON IS OVER.
CHECK THE SIGNATURE HERE!!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so many wonderful pictures!!

No comments? Thanks again Bill.
Happy Holidays to all.

12/22/2007 4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neat how you see all the detail in this when you double click on it. Really put alot of detail into it with even the Asia tableau parked next to the pad top. Notice how some folks prepaid their trunk back home on the Railway Express truck, and the clown trunk with a COD tag on it. Wonder what the inside story was of the trunk with Chester,Pa. on it? Looks like he had alot of fun drawing this....
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays
P.J.Holmes

12/22/2007 7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BILL: Can't read the signature....My guess is EMMETT Kelly......

12/23/2007 5:16 PM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

Did you click on the picture? It will enlarge.
Trudy bought me a 22" monitor, I love it.
I have something on my screen I'm sure anyone can get, I wish I knew how to tell you but I'm still pretty much a dummy on the "Infernal Machine".
Across the bottom is the blue "start bar", just above is another bar,(white), it tells me when the computer is searching, when it's done, etc, also has the little globe telling me when I'm online. On the far right of that bar is a (+) magnifying glass, & the figure 100%, by clicking it I can go to 125%,& 150%. To the right of that is a drop down arrow, when I click it, I can zoom up to 400%. It sure is handy for these old eyes.

12/23/2007 6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Bill, I guess thats why you are the webmaster....And it was Emmett Kelly..

12/24/2007 8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pat Davison does drawings like this and they are pretty neat too.

12/31/2007 11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home