YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Monday, February 18, 2008

ONE HAND ON THE HEAD: ANOTHER ONE FROM THE TOVARICH FAMILY.

In Nov. 2007, I posted a video of a Cradle Act, The Three Evas, which consisted of Eva Tovarich & two of her daughters, recently I posted The Tovarich Trio, they are Eva's two sons, & one daughter. Here is a short clip of another act from this talented family.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did eve survive the recent attack?

2/19/2008 1:51 AM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

I will repeat here a comment I have added to The Tovarich Trio post.
The incident in the comment "sandy said" actually occured in 1996, Eva Tovarich survived that attack, and is still living in Spain.

2/19/2008 9:02 AM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

from bob good:
Many thanks for the Tovarich photos and video. I remember watching that act on the Bert Parks show. They had a number of daughters in the early balancing act. I have pictures I got from Ralph Samuels, Acrobatics magazine, of the family act. You made an old handbalancer happy!

Bob Good

2/19/2008 12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you again,
for a lovely clip,
they were fantastic,we have work together,many moom's ago.
mireille.

2/20/2008 11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who can post the complete act ?

6/08/2008 2:19 PM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

I wish I had the complete act.
Everything about this family is ferst class, right up to today with Nicolai on Circus Krone.

I do have The Three Evas cradle act on here somewhere.

6/08/2008 5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI MY NAME IS LISA DAUGHTER OF EVA JR. BIG EVA IS MY GRANDMA YURI WAS MY BROTHER AND I HAVE COMPLETE ACTS ON FILM . IM IN LAS VEGAS MY GRANDMA EVA HATES ME BUT I STILL LOVE HER AND IM PROUD TO SAY SHES MY GRANDMA. MIRRELE DO YOU KNOW MY MOM EVA? LET ME KNOW SOMETHING SOMEONE

7/21/2009 6:53 PM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

Hi Lisa,
I am Bill Strong,(24 Hour Man), I never met your Grandmother but I did work with Nicolai on Circus Krone for six years, we are good friends & talk on the telephone every once in a while. A friend on Krone tells me Nicolai is getting a computer, that's good because we can be in contact better. The telephone calls are so expensive.
Mireille is from the Theron Bicycle Act, And am sure she would know youir mother.

7/21/2009 8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home