YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Monday, March 10, 2008

CHEESE BOX PICS #2: WAITING FOR THE PLANE TO COME IN AT HILO AIRPORT

KANE FERNADEZ, DON ANDERSON, PAUL KAYE, & BILL STRONG
After moving Heaven & Earth, we got permission to land a Pa-Am,747 in Hilo to load the show, it saved the animals from making that long barge trip back to Honolulu.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ron Perry,
I stand corrected. I may have been a little hasty, in wanting to trash that, "never another like him" statement. There are two here, that would be very deserving of it. Paul and Donnie, a couple of more magnets to "pull you back in."
Regards,
Wade Burck

P.S. Buckles wanted me to remind every body that everything about the Ringling organization still sucks, but the payroll on other shows is still strong and healthy. LOL

3/18/2008 11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home