YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Saturday, May 24, 2008

HAGENBECK 1916: No 18- THE FLYING WARDS




JENNIE WARD


MAMIE WARD
For those who don't know, Mamie was the catcher in this act.


THE FLYING WARDS

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is my family.

11/06/2008 9:57 AM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

anonymous:
Who are you, if you don't want to tell your name publically, my email address is in the header of the blog, I can keep a secret.

11/06/2008 2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, this is MY family too...we are related? post a comment to let me know...seriously...not kidding here...would love to hear from you.

1/29/2009 4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My half sisters and half brother are direct decendents of Mayme Ward. I called her Grandma Mayme and visited her when I was a child. Please contact me, I am also serious. I will leave my eamil with owner of blog page. I am searching for my brother Jack.

3/28/2009 8:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is my family. Mayme is my Grandmother, Jennie my great Aunt. My father is her youngest son. Contact me at loneslayer@juno.com
Robin

4/08/2009 3:47 AM  
Anonymous www.thru-hiker.us said...

I am Mayme's Great-Grandson. Eddie Ward is my Great-Grandfather, my Grandfather, my Father and my Brother. Just wanted to say hi.

Scot Ward

6/20/2009 7:09 PM  
Anonymous John said...

Hi - I'm not related to the Wards, but I am a relative (by marriage) to Alec Todd (the gentleman on the left in the group picture). He was Jennie's husband. I've been fascinated by their story and researching the Wards online for a couple years now. Thanks for posting these intersting items!

- John.

7/27/2009 6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home