YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Friday, June 06, 2008

THE HENRYS #: ZOE 1975

Dated, May 7, 1975
Both of these photos were taken by everyone's favorite, "cop with a camera", the late Charley DeWein.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Charley DeWein, Gary & Zoe Henry: Bill your postings of pictures taken by the late great Charlie DeWein of Zoe and Gary Henry were an excellent Sunday morning posting..I use to make it a special point to be in the BIG Top when ZOE performed..Hope Zoe is reading this BLOG...Thank you and Gary for all those many circus visits enjoyable..I like Bill Strong came from the Springfield area just down the road close to Chillicothe,OH...just twenty miles from Bainbridge,OH home of Clyde Beatty. Saw Lewis Bros. during the CFA Springfield Convention. I think they gave three or four shows that day in Springfield...Anymore pictures of Zoe? I think its good for the circus fans of today to view pic's like these.....Thanks...

6/08/2008 10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home