YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Sunday, June 22, 2008

WELCOME BACK ALL Y'ALL, WHERE YOU BEEN????

I know everyone is wondering what's going on, & why I've been away. I've been here all along, for some unknown reason I have been blocked out of all "google" sites for days. I called tech support, & when that guy got done my whole "infernal machine" was a catastrophe, he changed my home page to MSN, and there was absolutely nothing recognizable on my whole computer. So I got smart & restored the system back to the preceding day which cancelled out the damage he had done, but still no "google".

Last night Trudy was on her side checking her page on Circuspace and just checking, clicked on the blog, and there it was. So later I tried it on my side, & there it was, so we seem to be back to normal....I don't know why, I'm still trying to figure out who is on first!!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man it great to see you back...all is right with the world now....

6/22/2008 10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soooo glad to see you.....we were starting to get a tad worried...
fatima

6/23/2008 11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

been worried .. glad your back Bill. Tell JoAnne and PeeWee Hi from Me. Love to trudy too!

6/23/2008 11:45 AM  
Blogger Down the Road by Jim said...

you may have angered the computer deamons -- perhaps you should sacrifice some M & Ms to them , like I do !I was gettin worried about you too !

6/24/2008 8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home