YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Sunday, October 26, 2008

RING,,,,RING,,,,RING,,,, PHONE CALL FROM KIM SUE ON COLE ALLSTAR

Some visitors on COLE ALLSTAR CIRCUS in Buffalo were Al Stencil & Paul Parsons, pictured here with Producer Billy Martin & Staffer Bill Galloway.

AL STENCIL, BILLY MARTIN PAUL PARSONS, & BILL GALLOWAY

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Uncle Bill...thanks for the post of this pix. Its Cold up here!!! love u...Kimba Sueba

10/28/2008 2:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A number of people have commented that "I clean-up pretty well."
Enough to be included with this group of well known circus personalities. Paul was my mentor on the Billy Martin's Big Top Circus and on the Cole All Star Circus. I miss him on the show every day. It was great that Al brought him to visit and I'm sure he had a good day with us. He seemed to be in good spirits and that was good for all of us to see.
Thanks for posting the photo.
Bill Galloway,Rochester,NY

11/01/2008 10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home