YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

IN MEMORY: OF OUR GOOD FRIEND NAPOLEON ZAMPERLA

I just received a phone call from Jenny Wallenda, that Napoleon Zamperla has passed away, I have no details but will post them as soon as I get them. Needless to say our hearts go out to the Zamperla family.

NAPOLEAN ZAMPERLA

KATY & NAPOLEONTaken at Helena Valla's Birthday Party, March 31, 2007

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Again, we loose yet another one of the "grand pappas" of our industry . My prayers go out for not only Papa Zamperla but to Athos, Ermis, Janie, Mafalda, and their families at this time. You are all in my memory and in my prayers at this time and I hope and pray that you are given strength and peace to work thorugh this loss of a great man.

1/29/2009 11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home