YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

~ A GARDEN OF ROSES & A BELATED BIRTHDAY GREETING, TO THE LOVELY LADY FOR WEDNSDAY JUNE 17TH~




7 Comments:

Blogger Chic Silber said...

Sorry Bill

Tuesday wasn't the 17th

6/19/2009 9:26 AM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

I have fired my proofreader!
THANK YOU!

6/19/2009 9:45 AM  
Blogger OrMaggie77 said...

....Happy Birthday Trudy....

6/20/2009 1:04 AM  
Blogger Down the Road by Jim said...

Maybe I could get you old proof reader -- I'm not that fussy about details , dates ,and stuff -- Awesome picture of Trudy --- but your picture Bill , the term Hee-Haw Reject comes to mind -- I bet you know all the words to the song ," Pffft , you were gone " too ! Of course if I had your old proof reader , we'd probably run a picture of you - -- Trudy looks way to classy for my blog !

6/20/2009 5:55 PM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

That pic was taken when I went to the Showfolks Halloween Party, as a "Hillbilly" a couple years ago, I thought it would fit the "24 Hour Man" character. Don't tell anyone,,,,but that's the real me!!!!

6/20/2009 7:25 PM  
Anonymous John Goodall said...

A belated Happy Birthday, Trudy.

6/21/2009 4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Bill: Belated Birthday Greetings to Trudy!! God, she looks FABULOUS in this photo too! It was GREAT seeing you both on my recent trip to Florida and I hope you're feeling much better now! Hope to see you both this winter...
Neil Cockerline
Minneapolis

6/22/2009 1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home