YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Friday, April 28, 2006

HAMID-MORTON 1954


This was one of the classiest, and best Hand Balancing Acts I can remember, Franklin & Astrid, all the boys were crazy about Astrid, but Johnny Yong won her heart.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is David Konyot,I ama clown working in europe, do you have any more photo's of my familyin the U.S.?

I am trying to make a definitive family tree for my daughter, two of my grandfathers brothers Arthur and Oscar worked in the states from the forties onwards and any info would be great, thank you

9/27/2006 10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who balanced who? I seem to recall that Astrid was the understander, as strange as it may seem! Any one remembers?

11/13/2007 5:38 AM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

The Father, Franklin, was the understander, in this fabulous act.

11/13/2007 6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home