YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Friday, April 28, 2006

HAMID-MORTON CIRCUS 1954


This is Bea Konyot, when she was working in Alberto Zoppe's Riding Act.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is David Konyot I ama clown working in Europe, do you have any more photos or details of my family in the states? Two of my grandfathers brothers Arthur and Oscar were in the U.S. from the forties onwards .I am trying to compile a family tree for my daughters .thank you David Konyot

9/27/2006 10:20 AM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

David,
It is now Nov. 10, I just read your comment while checking back through my blog,(which I don't do enough). I just sold a picture of Oscar on my ebay auction, it was one with a chimp on the pony. I have it in my files and could send a scan to you.

11/11/2006 9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home