YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

~JOANNE'S, "BUSMAN'S, OR 'BUSPERSON'S' HOLIDAY"~

This time Joanne was doing the visiting!

I went to see the Ringling Zing Zang Zoom today for the 10: 30 am show. I visited with a lot of friends and got photos of these friends and a new acquaintance .Which is Christopher Thomas-Patty Zerbini's son. I say acquaintance because I think the last time I saw him he was a baby in a crib. And ( no I did not change his diapers) . The other photo is Hans Klose and my circus fan friend Jim Swafford. The 10:30 show was more then 3/4 full at the Honda Center, Big big building.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Bill. I saw a lot of other folks, but I get talking and forget to take the pix.

7/18/2009 4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks To Joanne for making the trip, it was great to see you again.
Safe trip to Denver and see you at home

Hansie

7/18/2009 5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home