YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Friday, June 23, 2006

HONOLULU HAWAII 1974


Here's Albert "Flo" White, Donna Wilson, & David, at the ripe old age of 11, on Paul Kaye, & Ralph Yampuku's International 3 Ring Circus in Hawaii.

5 Comments:

Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

I don't discount the fact that David being Dime's grandson had a lot to do with him getting along well with the older clowns, they all seemed to take him under their wing. He played a game with Gene Randow, who always saved a place next to him in the dressing room for David, then they would argue constantly.

6/23/2006 10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paul is still trying to use those costumes ! They find their way out of the trunks in Evansville year after year.

6/24/2006 5:11 PM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

In defense, Trudy & Joanne spend much of the year redoing the Evansville costumes, including completely remaking some of them.

6/25/2006 9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had to wear a bikini 2 years ago in Evansville that thankfully Joanne and Trudy had put net in the middle and added some material in strategic places, so I could go in the ring and embarrass my whole family!
Tavana Luvas

6/25/2006 9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant to say Not embarrass my whole family! Thanks Lee! Doing great here on Kelly Miller. Hope you are well,too. How's your ticker?
Tavana

6/25/2006 11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home