YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

TEETERBOARD ACTS # 3


This Hamid-Morton Circus 1959, The Staneks, I can remember this well as when Trudy & I were married in Trenton that year, some of these guys were ushers. They are L to R, Johnny, Lutzi Lacy,(Filling in), Tibi, Andre, Alex, & Gogi.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! So you and Trudy will be doing your Golden anniversary in a couple years. Isn't it amazing how time flies when you're having fun?

8/23/2006 2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

does any one know what happen to Werner / would love to find him again we wrote for several years and we sort of lost each other
I was Ron Kelroys adopted sister Margaret / Marge lived in Springfield ILL if you find him have him contact me through you
thank you

8/25/2006 11:05 PM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

Hi Marge,
I will check with Gunnar & Helen, they may know.

8/26/2006 12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home