YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Friday, November 10, 2006

CRADLE ACT DISPLAY



To tear down Mabel Stark's cage I have chosen two All Girl Cradle Acts, from the 1949 Ringling Bros Circus, the three girl act, The Three Margas; and from the 1957 Hamid-Morton Circus, the four girl act, The Arrigonis.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

.ON THE POLACK CIRCUS.ONE OF THE GIRL GOT.ILL
AND I REPLASE HER ,FOR A SHORT TIME
IT WAS THE YEAR THA'T.
THEY HAD THE HAWAIAN WEB,DISPLAY.
I BELIVED IT WAS 1953.
YOURS TRULY MIREILLE...

11/13/2006 7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home