YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Saturday, December 30, 2006

FROM JOHN HERRIOTT'S CIRCUS TRIVIA TREASURES

Friday, December 29, 2006
FROM JOHN HERRIOTT'S CIRCUS TRIVIA TREASURES
Over the years many of us have worked with, or have known a number of the great Cristiani circus riding act family. Now who can name the brothers and sisters of this family. Not cousins but only the brothers and sisters. I count ten. If you can name all of them I will call it a straight and if you name them from oldest to youngest we will declare a Royal Flush and will advise of the winning prize at a later date.I hope that a number of circus people and fans will enjoy this little quiz.

6 Comments:

Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

I have to make a huge apology to John & all the commentors on this quiz , in moving some things around I screwed up & lost the comments. I would like to ask if possible for those who made comments to re-enter them , & promise not to mess up again!!!!

12/30/2006 11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI... 24-HOURE-MAN;
YOU DID IT AGAIN...
I WILL GET YOU 2 MORE SPRITE....LOL.
HAPPY NEW YEAR......

12/30/2006 1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oscar, Daviso, Lucio, Belmonte, Mogador, Pete, Chita, Corsetta,
Ortans

12/30/2006 7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What happen to Corky - Corquita since yesterday?

12/30/2006 10:02 PM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

dpowhitetiger:
That was my fault, I accidently wiped out the comments while moving the post to the top of the list. I'm still an amatuer on this "Infernal Machine". If it's any consolelation, John did tell me on the phone he thought you were a winner.

12/31/2006 8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was able to gether more info yesterday at Kay Rosiares from Ann Cristiani on the age question..
Brothers: Oldest to youngest..
Oscar, Daviso, Lucio, Magdor, Belmonte and Pete..
Sisters: Chita, Cosetta, Ortans and Corky....

Hope to see you all at The OABA CIRCUS UNIT gathering on Wednesday, Jan.,3rd - 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM - Rosaires BIG CAT HABITAT....SUNNY SARASOTA...Open to all animal people,friends and fans with a positve animal interest..

1/01/2007 10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home