YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

BRETT BRONSON & COMPANY

I have had this photo in,"The Gibtown Dime"s Store" for what seems like an eternity, can't believe no one would want it, so I relisted it out in the open with a "buy it now price"! This is another, "not now, & never again", you won't get a picture like this down at the corner store, and you won't find an agent with an act like this to offer, at least not on this side of the pond.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bob Cline said...

If anyone has any information on these four, I would appreciate hearing it. I know that Bob Childress had one of these named Tonya for several years on Hendricks Bros. Circus.
Bob

3/29/2007 9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

does any one have info on the where abouts of Brett? good quite man non egotistic person . he came out of Bensons wildlife park . CleanRaul

3/29/2007 11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Realy.
a lovely picture.and a good unsamble.

3/29/2007 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home