YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Sunday, April 15, 2007

HAMID CIRCUS #6

PEE WEE PINSON & ERVIN HALL
These two guys have been around a while too.

MAKING GAS MONEY
This is the Maltese Family Flying Act, doing extra duty.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just curious, is Ervin Hall any relation to Bert Hall who was a saxophone player on the Hamid Morton circus along with Mickey Blasi the Drummer.? There also was a Ervin Hall that was in the Whiz Kids bike act. (Mother Aurila)
Great photo of Joanne and Mr. Hamid Jr.

4/16/2007 8:41 AM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

Mickey Blasi???? There's a name I haven't heard for a while, you go back a while don't you. This Ervin is an ex "Whiz Kid", he now has an act with Baboons, a Dog Act & clowns. His sister Carmen has a great act with large baboons, & brother Jimmy has one of the best Bear Acts around.

4/16/2007 9:07 AM  
Blogger Bob Cline said...

Bill and Trudy,
Please have Joanne tell Ervin, I said hello. I haven't seen him in years since we all went belly up in Detroit working for a producer who is no longer with us. That was the last time I worked my tigers.
Bob

4/16/2007 12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill, Could you have Joanne say hello to Peter and Ervin. I saw Peter at our Shrine date last year. I haven't seen Ervin since we worked on The Billy Martin Cole All Star Circus. He looks like he is doing ok. Bill Galloway, Rochester,NY

4/16/2007 8:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good to hear from you Mr. Galloway...we miss you guys, Kim Sue and " Rodger" Cole All Star '07

4/23/2007 1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home