YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Monday, April 30, 2007

MORE 5-H VISITORS

And if all that wasn't enough, look who else showed up.

REX WILLIAMS!
Here's Joanne, Rex, Trudy, & Steven.

AND BRATSKI TOO!!
Rex's young male "Myaka" alias Brat, at the age of 18 months.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an absolute beauty! In fact,
I have never seen an ugly baby animal....take note, I said
animal....LOL

5/01/2007 9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just look at those eyes! I'll bet he was full if "it!"
:-)
Cindy Potter

5/01/2007 2:07 PM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

That look in his eye was just a "hint" of things to come, he was full of "it" all right.

5/01/2007 5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

24-hr-man
please tell us more about this beautiful baby....
any pictures when grown up??

5/02/2007 9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home