YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Friday, May 11, 2007

AMONG OUR SOUVENIRS: A WEDDING INVITATION 1956




3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was at 10 AM in the morning and it was only me and the Italians. We had a 4 hour honeymoon since Ruggera had to go to work a matinee at the American Royal Horse Show.

Thanks for the blog. I did not know that I even had an invitation.

Fritz Lauber
bbqlauber@aol.com

5/13/2007 4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Thank you for posting my mother (Tosca Ruggera Zoppe) and father's (Fritz Lauber) wedding invitation. My mother passed away in 1988 and my father lives in Vista, CA. He did not remeber even having an invite.

Thanks for all of your blogs. My whole family loves your blogs.

We would love to have the invite, if you decide to ever get rid of it. My email address is vinopazzo@hotmail.com.

Thanks again!!

Deliah Lauber

5/13/2007 4:50 PM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

This Wedding Invitation is now on it's way to California.

I just love to see something,"go home"

5/15/2007 5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home