YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

BEFORE & AFTER: MOON BROS. #2

This one was a little more work, it takes a little more steady hand than I had when working on the roof line.


I learned early in this to work only with copies of the original file photo in case I screw up, which sometimes is often.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill cherie;
I will donate 100.00 for your Photo
shop.
I am sure there will be more donation.
from all your admired. on the super good job you are doing,
on the wed site.

common all my friend,
let's help Bill get his photo shop.....!!!!!!!
My dotation check will be in the mail tomorrow.
sincerely, mireille.

5/23/2007 7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It look like sisters had the same idea' My check will also be in the mail tomorow but the $ will be anonymous.
Wish you well in your potho shop.
Ninette.

5/23/2007 7:38 PM  
Blogger Down the Road by Jim said...

None of them have green skin ?? Maybe that's a good thing, unless you do pictures of frogs --- looks good , Bill !

5/23/2007 8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY....JIM....
NERVER...MIND...THE...GREEN....SKIN,,,
PUT...A....LITTLE...GREEN....BILL'S...IN... THE... ENVELOP....

5/23/2007 8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry guys....
my check will not be in the mail..
First of all cannot afford it.
Second, I doubt very much that was
24-hour's man intent....LOL

5/24/2007 9:16 AM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

I Thank You girls, it feels good knowing I have such caring friends, but fatima is right, that was not my intent.

5/24/2007 12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Bill" Yes I know it was never your intent, but that has nothing to do with it. it is just so all of us can enjoy your speciality, but then You are doing shuch a great job now. How can you possibly improved.

5/24/2007 1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I... WILL... COVER....FOR...
FATIMA....AND....I....

5/24/2007 1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home