YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Sunday, July 08, 2007

A VISITOR FROM A LONG TIME AGO & FAR FAR AWAY

Danny Wong,(right) is the son of Eileen, & Jackie Wong of The Jim Wong Troupe we worked with on the Gil Gray Circus 44 years ago, he was just a youngster then and it's hard to believe he is old enough to have two teen age boys of his own. He is a doctor, & lives in Houston, Texas.

This is James, age 18, John, age 16, & Danny.

Danny & I with Penny

SORT OF A FAMILIES PORTRAIT
Standing are Danny Wong, Kim Sue Wong Valla, Vlastek Valla, James Wong, Trudy Strong, & Penny Rodriguez, Seated are John Wong, & Bill Strong,(I had a DNA test last week to find out if I was really me)!

5 Comments:

Blogger Down the Road by Jim said...

And are you ??

7/08/2007 4:50 PM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

Yes,,,,What's left of me!!!

7/08/2007 5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The dinner at the club was terrific! We all enjoyed seeing so many of our old timers....
The pictures are lovely...Thank you Penny.
We have to give credit for the people working in the kitchen...the heat was horrendous (spell)
Lets do it again for August...

7/09/2007 8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill' I love your good sense of humor, and if we all look in the mirror we do wonder it is me?? NO' someone is taking my place' Help'.

7/09/2007 9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ALL...OF...YOU...ARE...GREAT...
THE..4TH...OF...JULY...DINNER...
ALSO...GREAT...
AND....YOU...BILLL...
ARE...THE.....BEST...IN..HUMOR...
AND...AS...A...PERFORMER...A...
WRITHER..A...CAMARADE.....PHOTTOGRAFER...AL...IN...AL...WE...
THANK...YOU....FOR...YOUR...DNA....

7/09/2007 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home