YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Monday, September 10, 2007

IN MEMORY OF ALLAN C. HILL

DID YOU EVER WALK DOWN THE STREET AND DISCOVER A FAMILIAR LANDMARK MISSING, AND YOU SAY TO YOURSELF, "HEY, WHAT HAPPENED? IT WAS HERE YESTERDAY!". THERE ARE THINGS, AND PEOPLE, WE JUST FEEL WILL ALWAYS BE THERE, WE NEVER EVEN CONSIDER A WORLD WITHOUT THEM.
ALLAN WAS ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE,BUT WE ALSO KNOW THAT THOUGH HE IS GONE PHYSICALLY, HE HAS TOUCHED US ALL IN A WAY THAT WILL KEEP HIM WITH US ALWAYS.

IN HAPPIER TIMES WITH DAUGHTER HEATHER





1 Comments:

Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

I received the following email:

I knew Allan, I am his brother Bill's friend. Allan was an awesome guy. Always made me feel welcomed when me and my children went to visit the family in Florida. Also many times he made trips here to Indy to visit or work he 500 etc. Once we all went to Peru Indiana to a circus auction and he kept my children laughing. I am really worried right now how his Mother is going to handle it, very sad for him to pass and his Mother Dorothy is not very well herself. I wanted to say hello and yes Allan will be greatly missed.

God bless

Donna K. Indianapolis Indiana

9/11/2007 2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home