YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Sunday, December 09, 2007

FAMILY STUFF: FUTURE NFL STAR!!!!

My "Infernal Machine" is throwing tantrums, refusing to upload movies for the Sunday program. I'll keep trying but in the meantime,,,,,,,,

I just happen to have these pics that David sent, of our grandson Triston playing football.

TRISTON ELI NEIL STRONG


QUARTERBACK


RUNNING BACK

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

here's a big THANK YOU to Bill Strong,aka 24 hour man for taking care of the amimals left in his care when Trudy went to Evansville.Also a big Thank you to Trudy for taking care of all of them while I am on the road.For Bill it is a little difficult as he has to carry his oxegen tank with him. Trudy said that all animals were alive and well when she returned.Another big THANKS to our sister Linda for getting Trudy to Evansville and helping out. A BIG THANKS TO ALL OF YOU. Joanne

12/10/2007 2:01 PM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

you're welcome. LOVE YOU, Trudy

12/12/2007 6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home