YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Sunday, December 23, 2007

THE SUNDAY MOVIE: FIRST FEATURE

I have to apologize for the missing Saturday Matinee, but the Cole Bros route book took 5 hrs. to prepare & post, so I figured it was enough for one day.
This George Carden clip, I think was shot in Sioux Falls, SD but I can't remember the exact year. I guess it's not far enough back in time.
The aerial number is two unidentified cradles, Alicia Farfan & her daughter, & Christine Zerbini on the web. The jugglers of course are Antonio & Pepi Olmeda.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home