YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Monday, December 03, 2007

YOU'RE IN THE ARMY NOW

The comments on the post below "From The Frank Clark Collection": Angelito, refer to Freddy Angels partner. That partner was a fellow named Norbert Kreisch, aka, "Norbu". I had forgotten that Freddy & Norbert did an act together in the U.S.Army Special Services unit, using their talents to entertain their fellow servicemen & women.

Here they are practicing a hand balancing act.
This is some pretty good stuff.


Then they get their orders to be shipped out to Korea
Fortunately for them the orders were changed & they continued doing what they did best.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill' I am glad that you did enter the pictures that I sent you of Freddie Angel and Norbert' (aka) Norbu' bt I made a mistake in my report' it was to Korea that they where supose to be ship-out. before they both won the 3rd Army first contest' where they both won a leathear suitcase, when nex' they won the 3rd All Army Oscar, with Norbu's act.

12/04/2007 1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home