YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Saturday, April 19, 2008

FROM ROBIN BLUIZS: DICK CLEMENS

Hello,
I recently found your site, and was amazed at finding my great uncle Dick on there. I have many great pics of him, and especially after my mom passed, she left me many things regarding him. I think she would be pleased to see the interest still in the lion taming business in the past. Her aunt was married to Dick, Grace Clemens died in 1947.
These are just a few pics.
Robin

DICK CLEMENS
Taken in Indianapolis, Ind., March 3, 1946





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home