YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

ADOPTION PARTY #2

A GOOD HOUSE
I see Jody Fulbright, Karl Winn, Heidi's daughter,Cassidy(sp?), Sandy Fulbright, Heidi, Mary Ruth in front & Judge Dale Ryker, Mrs. Ryker, & Norbert "Norbu" Kreisch in the, and David Orr on the right side.



TRUDY & SANDY



TRUDY & BILL,,,,GLAD I CAME!
In the background is Jerry Klinefelter & his wife.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, memories again. So many familiar faces that I haven't seen in years, the rooms at the club I haven't seen in more years. I ended up in the circus business by accident but am only realizing now that was probably a good thing. While I'll never end up with a plaque on St. Armands Circle, I will always treasure the rare moments when I can walk around that grand ring and remember that I knew that family or that person and recall in my mind not only the excellence of their performances but what they taught me and that many of them were my friends. And for those so recognized that I never knew personally, I still honor and respect their contributions to the circus because those who mentored me taght me who the others were and to respect and honor them. In my old age now I realize what an honor it was to work in the shadow of such greatness.
Warren

1/21/2009 1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home