YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

SARASOTA CIRCUS "RING OF FAME", 2009

THE 2009, 22nd ANNUAL CIRCUS RING OF FAME INDUCTIONS.

THE PROGRAM




THE SARASOTA CIRCUS CONCERT BAND, CHARLES SCHLARBAUM, CONDUCTOR

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Bill, Roy & I wanted to thank you for posting those beautiful pictures on your blog. We are so glad you & Trudy both made it to the party. We know how hard it is for you to get out. So thank you for coming.Also want to thank everyone for their kind comments. We are blessed to have such special friends & beautiful children! sincerely, Roy & Cindy Wells

1/20/2009 5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill, thanks for the great photos of this event. It was great searching the crowd for faces I recognized and people I remember. I was envious of the great weather as it is colder than you know what here in St. Louis this time of year. I have to make it back down there one day soon, somehow.
My love and best wishes to all of you who helped guide my career.
Warren

1/20/2009 8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home