YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

~FROM MIKE NAUGHTON: BIKERS INVADE GIBTOWN~

Hashi Dubsky going for a test ride on Lee Steven's motorcycle in front
of the SHOWTOWN BAR in Gibsonton, Florida.

The best bacon cheeseburgers in Florida are at the Showtown Bar!


THERE GOES THE NEIGHBORHOOD. L,,,,O,,,,L!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Mr Lee said...

Hashi is a most welcomed addition to our thriving metropolis ! Also look for Mike and Nora to be property hunting in the near future.... Things keep getting better all the time.

4/29/2009 7:03 PM  
Blogger Mike Naughton said...

Lee offered to take me shopping and shed my Brooks Brothers shirts for a more tropical Izod pastels. Also, there was rumbling about adding additional colors to my statesman-like graying hair.
Sound scarey, even for Lee.
I'm serious about those bacon cheeseburgers and don't forget to tip those waitresses, you cheap rat bastards in show business.

4/29/2009 7:55 PM  
Anonymous J.C. Hall said...

A thumbs up for the burgers at the Showtown Bar.
PS.I want you all to know that Lee is not riding a Harley copy of a Kawasaki.It's a real one.

4/29/2009 8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home