YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

~OVER 65 PARTY #7:

JOHN HERRIOTT~JUNE MILLS~ MARY RUTH HERRIOTT.
JEANNE (SINGLETON) SLEETER~NINA UNUS.
LOUISE LINARIES~NINETTE PARKER~NORBERT KREISCH,("NORBU").HE'S COUNTING HIS MONEY!


AIN'T THIS A TRIO~BOB HORN~HUGO ZACCHINI~ WILLIE EDLESON.


HELPMy apology I need help with names here????

I REALLY REGRET TRUDY & I COULDN'T MAKE IT, MY OXYGEN DELIVERY MAN WAS LATE AGAIN,
AND I KNOW BUCKLES WAS SCHEDULED FOR SOME MEDICAL TESTS THE NEXT DAY,(LET'S ALL WISH HIM THE BEST RESULTS).

~NOW~~~~FOR THOSE WHO DIDN'T COME BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT ANYONE TO KNOW YOU'RE OVER 65,,,,WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You missed the best get-t0-gether party.....and we missed you and Trudy
Kinda wonder how we all got this old so very fast!
Mr. Herriot was, as always, very entertaining.....the food was great and plentiful.
We hope we have this again next year!
fatima

6/14/2009 6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home