YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Monday, June 08, 2009

~TODAY ~ORCHIDS FOR TWO LOVELY LADIES~

Prompted by a question from paul g., regarding one of the flower girls in our wedding photos,"Is Kiki Duchek Arthur's daughter?", yes she is. Today from the act, "Arthur & The Queens", here are the "Queens"!









1 Comments:

Blogger Mike Naughton said...

On a whim I called Arthur and Goldie when I was enroute and passing through western New Jersey.
Luckily, they were home in between their several European jaunts. I invited them out to dinner but Arthur was recovering from foot surgery and Goldie invited me to their beautiful home for a home cooked meal.
Dinner was outstanding, Arthur was in rare form and Goldie is absolutely stunning and a most gracious hostess.
Great friends for many years, we could have talked all night. (And for those of you who know me you already know that is not impossible!)

6/09/2009 9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home