YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

~FROM MIKE NAUGHTON~~BOOM A RING~R.B.B.B. GOLD UNIT AT CONEY ISLAND~

Those of you who know me personally are well aware that I call it like I see it. So be it known that I had a hellavu good time at RBBB Gold under the Big Top.
Don't miss it, the show is turbo-charged with energy from the start to the end, the cast has personality plus, the band had my feet tapping several times and the "seen it all" New York audience is just eating it up. The applause is thunderous.

I attended the middle and last shows of a three show WEEKDAY schedule, the houses were 3/4+ full out of 2000+ seats. Those of you who know me also know that I know how to count a house! LOL.

I cannot wait to see it again! I hope RBBB at Coney Island becomes a regular thing because it will easily establish itself as a summer circus tradition as BIG APPLE is the winter circus tradition in New York City.

Two completely different styles of circus, two vastly difference demographics audiences in one big city. There's enough room for everyone. The Gold Unit is pure gold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home