YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Thursday, May 11, 2006

WE FLY 77 YEARS INTO THE PAST


This is KooKoo The Bird Girl from the 1929 Sells-Floto Side Show. I sure hope she has had her Bird Flu shots

4 Comments:

Blogger Down the Road by Jim said...

What did she play -- looks like one of our old band costumes?

5/11/2006 8:41 PM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

Be careful now, if she kicks you with those feet, you've been kicked.

5/11/2006 9:02 PM  
Blogger Pat Cashin said...

Bill,

Please refrain from posting such salacious "cheesecake" photos in the future.

Children may be viewing this material!

This site is devoted to circus history and should strive to honor the highest of achievements in that form, not appeal to lower, more prurient interests with such examples of such blatantly erotic photos regardless of any case that could be made for "artistic merit".

~Pat ; )

5/12/2006 8:15 AM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

SHE LOST A FEATHER MAYBE????

I'm sure you've seen the seller on ebay who describes all the female performers as "semi nude", can't help but wonder where his mind is. He once had a picture of Trudy & her sisters sitting on a Rolling Globe in very conservetive one piece costumes, and he gave them his usual description. I emailed him and told him my wife was very angry, and resented it. I don't know if he sold it or not, but I've never seen it on again.

5/12/2006 4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home