YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Monday, July 31, 2006

SNAPSHOT:CIRCUS VARGAS 1987


Here is a snapshot of Billy Baker & Trudy with their Liberty Horses on Circus Vargas in 1987, we were there two years and Trudy enjoyed it, Billy was easy to work with, and always a gentleman in the ring, starting and finishing by bowing to Trudy.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just remembered I bought that DVD to watch Trudy with the horses. Now if I can just find the player and a TV.

7/31/2006 1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Worked with Billy Baker at Circyus World, always a class act and great stories for a young man to enjoy.

7/31/2006 8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Billy Baker was a classy presenter and well a a real gentleman.

8/02/2006 9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home