YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

SNAPSHOTS: LOS ARGENTINAS


Here are Luis, & Tina Munoz who did a great Perch Act, I could never figure out the name Argentinas, I believe they were from Chile??

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Almost all circus folks are and were the salt of the earth no matter where they were born. Kelly Miller had me from South Africia. I never saw race as an issue on any circus. Or country of origin. The only really bad person I knew is dead and can cause no more harm to the circus.

7/19/2006 12:54 PM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

I see Luis once in a while at the post office, he was our back fence neighbor until he sold the property, the last I know he was living in a trailer at Lance Ramos' place.

7/21/2006 4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

L.W.H
The reason they were called 'The Argentinas' was because that is where Tina was from. Luis is from Chile.They were great performers and Friends and Tina is missed by all who knew her.

7/24/2006 4:23 PM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

To bmg, Word has it the Red show will keep the 3 ring format next year. They will have an end wall with the TV screen though.

7/24/2006 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home