YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

SHOWFOLKS FLEA MARKET # 3


I'm not much of a Poker player, does three of a kind beat a full house? Here is John Herriott, Buckles Woodcock, & Roy Wells, I think I know who that is behind Johnny, but am not sure enough to say, I'm sure someone will tell me.

8 Comments:

Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

Thank you Lauren, Frank Curry & I both at first thought it was Hub Hubble but reconsidered.
Trudy says the girl in the purple dress is Sandy Doriski(spl?).

8/16/2006 10:21 PM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

Yes that is correct!

8/20/2006 12:31 PM  
Blogger Bob Cline said...

When you see a photo like this, the term Living Legends, comes to mind.

8/21/2006 7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is correct. Roy started at Jungle Larry's, Tetzlaff. A lot of people got their start there in the 70's. Roy, Pat White, Wade Burke, and many others.

8/22/2006 8:24 AM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

Lauren, I just talked to Jenny, and Yes the Flea Market is on for this year, Dec 10.

8/22/2006 8:12 PM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

Dan H., Sorry to interupt your question to Darryl, I believe Pat is in Japan, working the Clubb mixed act. I'm glad she is back working, it's where she belongs!

8/23/2006 10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes thank you Bill. Pat spent a year helping at my compound and had an offer to get back in the ring. She is indeed working with the Clubb mixed cats second to John Illig also a Jungle Larry alumni. Pat is also working a hoofstock mixed act of zebras and a giraffe.

8/24/2006 7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank for the up date pat. the last i saw her was when i was lighing Dr. for Holly Bros. She was great to work with.
David

8/28/2006 11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home