YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Monday, August 14, 2006

"TRES GUERRAS" BULL RANCH MEXICO



When we had a day off in San Louis Potosi the Ataydes took the whole show on an excursion to a ranch where they raise, & train bulls for the bull fights. The most interesting thing for me was getting there, after we turned off the main road it was like stepping back in time. Little villages with live cactus fences dividing properties, being slowed down by herds of goats in the road, which sometimes amounted to a dry creek bed. It was a great experience. In the top photo are four "Gringos", Ethel Perry, myself, Trudy, & Shirley Henry,(now Atayde). The next photo down is Alberto Atayde, myself,(again?), Ethel, & ChiChi Canestreli Atayde.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

2/23/2007 7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home