YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Sunday, August 13, 2006

WILD ANIMAL TRAINERS # 4


This is Trainer Alexandrow Fedotow, with 6 Tigers on Moscow State Circus in Russia, 1969.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill, Interesting picture. What do you think? Trainer or Presenter. Wade Burck

8/13/2006 3:55 PM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

I've been trying to figure out if that's a piece of meat or a stick, & if the guy in the background is inside, or outside of the cage. That Tiger doesn,t look like a "happy camper", I think the guy is fixin to be dinner.

8/13/2006 4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The stripes on these tigers look odd to me.

8/13/2006 10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neither trainer or presenter. SUPPER

8/13/2006 10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The more I look at these cats, their bodys look more like LION then TIGER. Looks like someone painted strips on LIONS.

8/15/2006 10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home